- 4 Year Anniversary - 50% off
The Massive Digital One-Shot
What does it mean to be an environmentalist after the world’s already ended?
In The Massive, Callum Israel—leader of the Ninth Wave oceanic activist group—asks himself this question everyday, a question that cuts to the core of his identity. In a post-war, post-crash, post-disaster, post-everything world, nothing is certain and ideologies are meaningless. But the mission remains: search this crumbling world for answers to the cause of the “crash,” and keep up the hunt for their missing sister ship, the Massive, lost and adrift in the chaos.
But, before the crash, the members of the Ninth Wave were defined by different missions, different stories. Stories that united them in a common goal. Stories about the ocean...
• The perfect follow-up to Wood's DMZ!
• "The Massive is a book to keep an eye on in 2012."—IGN
• At the end of the world, the story begins.
• Collects all three The Massive stories from Dark Horse Presents!